Subject Pronouns, To Be, Jobs and NationalitiesSubject PronounsExample NounsI"You!"You"Me!"SheAngelina; your Mum; the Queen of EnglandHeBrad; your Brother; the Prince of WalesItFido the dog; cheese; musicWeYour friend and youYouMy friend and meTheyAngelina and BradTo Be AffirmativeAbbreviatedNegativeQuestionsShort AnswersI am angryI'm angryI'm not happyAm I happy?Yes, I am / No, I'm notYou are angryYou're angryYou aren't happyAre you happy?Yes, I am / No, I'm notShe is angryShe's angryShe isn't angryIs she angry?Yes, she is / No, she isn'tHe is angryHe's angryHe isn't happyIs he angry?Yes, he is / No, he isn'tIt is angryIt's angryIt isn't happyIs it angry?Yes, it is / No, it isn'tWe are angryWe're angryWe aren't happyAre we happy?Yes, we are / No, she aren'tYou are angryYou're angryYou aren't happyAre you angry?Yes, we are / No, she aren'tThey are angryThey're angryThey aren't happyAre they angry?Yes, they are / No, they aren't
Vocabulary
Jobs
actordetectiveartistdoctorbakernursebus driverreportercleanerteacher
Nationalities
AfghanChineseItalianSpanishAmericanDutchJapaneseThaiArgentinianEcuadorianMorrocanTurkishAustralianFrenchNigerian BelgianGermanPolish BritishGreekRussian CanadianIraquiSouth African

Listening about Penelope Cruz

Oral Exercise - making negative sentences and questionsHomework