حاليا الكثير من المطورين للموقع من خلال وورد بريس يعانون مؤخرا من مشكلة تعارض في هذه الاضافة
هذه طريقة حل المشكلة
تظهر أحيانا الرسالة في متصفح الكروم المدعوم فيه اضافة كشف تعارضات الكي كويري في الجافاسكريبت

poll_vote is not defined fix

نقلت لكم هذه الطريقة من موقع المطور

I think the most common error is to get the poll but it doesn't work. I mean all options are displayed, but when hitting the button Vote! nothing happens.
This is caused because of the jQuery JS library for WordPress Polls didn't load correctly. So, if you have Firebug and Console enabled for the web, you will see the error:
poll_vote is not defined
To fix it, there are some differents solutions, because it could be caused by more than just one mistake.
FIRST: Ensure your template uses the wp_head(); function.
SECOND: Ensure your template uses the

<?php do_action('wp_footer'); ?>
-or-

<?php wp_footer(); ?>
THIRD: (just for advanced users, in case that the first and second didn't work for you) Edit your
أنا نفعت معي هذه الطريقة
في الملف التالي
/wp-content/plugins/wp-polls/wp-polls.php
file, search
ابحث عن
كود:
wp_enqueue_script('wp-polls', plugins_url('wp-polls/polls-js.js'), array('jquery'), '2.50', true);

and replace where it says true for false so it looks like
قم باستبدالة بهذا السطر
كود:
wp_enqueue_script('wp-polls', plugins_url('wp-polls/polls-js.js'), array('jquery'), '2.50', false);
Hope you fixed it, anyway you can comment above and tell me, if I know, I'll tell you the solved code.